Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Required Experience and Qualification
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)**
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
MUST HAVE MIN. 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Apply today for the WordPress Developer jobs for the Ludhiana location.
Number of vacancies : 4
Salary : Negotiable