PHP DEVELOPER, CUSTOM DEVELOPER, LARAVEL DEVELOPER
Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing Digital Agencies in India? Infino is looking for experienced PHP Developers, having great skills and ability to solve unique complex and technical web problems.
Infino is the only Magento Partner Company in Punjab.
If you live and breathe the fundamentals of web design and want to command an impressive portfolio, then Infino is the best place for you. We have collaborated with international clients around the globe, and have successfully completed major projects with our proven industry experience.
Infino offers a platform to enhance your development skills and impart your knowledge under the guidance of industry experts. We have certified Magento developers, website designers, and digital marketing strategists. Our clients are listed in Fortune 500 companies or have ROI in millions each day. A candidate who wants to unplug from the surroundings and wants to live in a professionally driven environment where the emphasis is put on developing coding analytics, collaborative work ethic and cutting edge coding skills then this PHP Developer job is for you.
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written Laravel applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable Laravel applications to meet our company’s needs and to ensure agile projects are completed on time with high quality.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Integrate and maintain various API connections
- Proven work experience with Php and Laravel 5
- Work experience with Vue.js a plus
- Linux console skills
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience Required : Min. 2 years
Job Type: Full time